Feng-Chun Yang, MD, PhD
UT Health SA
ASXL Family Proteins in Stem Cell Health and Disease
Panel Discussion by local investigators, clinicians, entrepreneurs, and students on:
Panel Discussion: Stem Cell Therapy – the Wrong Way & The Right Way
- Jessica Raley, PhD, BioBridge Global – GenCure - Introductions and Moderator
- Laura Beil, Texas freelance author, Frightening Introduction to the Stem Cell Clinics
- Bruce Bunnell, PhD., Tulane University, What is a Stem Cell?
- Jaime Garza, MD, UT Health SA, How Do You Do A Clinical Trial the Right Way?
- Adrienne Mendoza, BioBridge Global, Manufacturing of Stem Cells – Quality and Regulatory Measures